Friday, November 03, 2006

Fall Fest 2006

Here's a grand ole pic of me at the Texarkana Fall Fest. I was the MC for the night and here you see me during a costume contest having fun with one of the kids..... who I knocked out in the first round.

I see pictures I've posted on my blog popping up everywhere now-a-days. A fake MySpace website in my honor (which I quickly deleted) a calendar (I don't know why "that" pic though) and on a few desktop computers. (but I hear the real reason I'm there is because I'm standing next to Jordan in the pic)

For any case, thanks for making me pay the price of not copywriting this material before I post it.

Have a great weekend folks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you know as well as I do that the pictures I have, have only been used in favor of you. Hint, Hint you are still a 8.4!!! And still better than your sibling. Plus I just have to show all my hot friends my good ole pal in Lousiana. Especially after my birthday present!!!!

-Your Stalker

kidcardco said...

Yes... please show all your hot friends why I'm an 8.4

8.4... that's kinda impressive. I thought I was a 6?

Anonymous said...

Yeah! A picture! I miss your pictures!