Friday, November 24, 2006

Kicking off the X-mas season!


I guess it's time for everyone to go crazy nuts over the holidays that have finally arrived. And while a lot of you will be X-mas shopping or enjoying a long weekend off today, I'll be at work. (yaaah!!)

Here's a pic of me from the last wedding I was in a week ago. I really dug the tux all except for the lavender tie that the bride picked out so we would match the bridesmaid dresses. (ick, I know) But overall I thought it was pretty snazzy myself. What do you think?

Ok folks, well enjoy the weekend and be expecting our X-mas comics to start coming out next week. I think you'll enjoy them.

C-ya!

12 comments:

jon said...

That tie is not lavender. Hot pink is more like it.

p.s. you do look nice

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! I think Pink might just be your color!!!!


-Your Stalker

Anonymous said...

Hollie beat me to it. Men are colorblind. :-D

Anonymous said...

Pink on men...agh!

Anonymous said...

It's fushia!
Looks nice.~B

Anonymous said...

Who cares! Look who's in it!

P.S. This girl knows..... nothing.

Anonymous said...

Muah ha ha ha

kidcardco said...

Ok, I guess it's pink. But wow, I'm glad everyone liked the tux! I thought it was mighty keen myself. Now the only question is.... should I post more?

Anonymous said...

yes you should post more!

Anonymous said...

lol I love how you only ask those questions because you know what answer you're going to get.
but yes you should post more.

Oh, Idaho said...

Well IIIIII think you look redICUlous.....!!!tehehehehee



Merry Mid-November.

Anonymous said...

Hey you! That tux looks great. I think the pink tie makes the outfit and makes you look smashing. Hope all is well!
~Vickie~