Monday, August 07, 2006

Money to Burn?



So I was looking through my Star Wars Insider the other day (no NERD jokes!) and I noticed this listings for an old Boba Fett toy. What do you think folks? A real bargain eh?

Just to let you know, this toy is rare only for the fact that his little backpack rocket shoots. Kenner made these on their first run with the series back in 1980 but when it was discovered to be a chocking hazard they immediatly stopped making the "rocket shooting" Boba Fett.

Therefore shooting up the price for this rare toy. But $18,000 for a piece of plastic? Yikes. Even I'm not dorky enough to fall for that!

4 comments:

jon said...

Frankly, I'm surprised that you don't already own one of those.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, from back when you were 3.

Anonymous said...

$10 says he already has one under his pillow.

Emma Rose said...

is this post a subtle hint that you would like one? starting the Christmas List subliminal messaging a bit early this year?