Friday, August 04, 2006

Fridays post

I don't do this that often but I think today I'll be making a regular post. The reason I hate doing this is because it seems so boring, but... I'm out of pictures to show you so here goes..... strike up the music....

I found out this week that I am one of 2 people ever to graduate with a minor in religion(from my college) And now that they've closed down that department it looks like I'll keep that record for good!

The CWSC list was made by a fraud this year folks. So to all my readers who attend the CWSC I just wanted to let you know that list you keep sending me links too is a shameful, non-endorsed fake. The end.

I'd also like to thank the many who posted to laugh about my love life. Roger, if I find out you're the the booker again I'm going to kick you in the...knees.

And to all my friends around the nation who have e-mailed me and haven't receieved a reply, I'm sorry. I've been busy. But to answer the #1 question in everyone's mind... it's an "innie".

C-ya next week!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to be your love life!

Anonymous said...

What was your major in school?

kidcardco said...

HIstory was my major... that and "Pitching Woo"! OH YEAH!!

Anonymous said...

Pitching woo?

RickCapezza said...

You should be happy that you're in a class with just me.

Rick, the other Religion minor

kidcardco said...

Yes but can you "pitch woo" to the ladies? Oh wait... stupid question, you've already got a wife.

But did you pitch some serious woo to get her in the first place? Huh? Huh?!