Friday, March 24, 2006

Yee-Haw

Time to get things started my friends! I'm so glad everyone's been enjoying the strip for the past few weeks. I've recieved more e-mail and phone calls from you than ever before lately which can only tell me one thing.... you're extremely bored.

But here we are on another glorious Friday and it's time for a little "eye candy" I know this one will have a sour taste to it, but here I am in the hallway of the boat by our rooms running for my dear life.... ahhhhh..... anyway.

Have a great weekend folks! There's much more to come next week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So this is what you should do if there are pirates... Throw yourself madly in their direction, hoping to scare them with your insanity -- or could it be that Matt is running away?

Anonymous said...

It is about time you posted some pictures!!!

kidcardco said...

Miss me?