Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Yes Indeedy

Here's a few Marvel Comics characters who came that day. You think the Storm picture is scary be glad I didn't take one of the cross-dressing X-men??!! They were guys dressed up as Jean Gray and Storm and believe me folks.... it didn't look pretty!
The other one was of electro and if you can't see it he had these 2 wires hooked up on his finger that would show electricity running through them. Cute trick.
Another similar costume that I failed to take a picture of was the ones of Mr Fantastic and Invisible Woman.
Mr Fantastic had these long arms and must have had some spring attached to them because he could make them stretch out even further for pictures. It was cool. But the reason I never took a picture was because Invisible Woman looked 50 and they were both wearing body sculpted suits that showed their bums... never a good thing. I thought it best to stay away, I'm still happy with that decision even today.

No comments: