Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Lamo Logo


So, it's the first time ever I got to visit the San Diego Comic Con. Poeple... it was enormous!! Someone's sending me a picture of the line so I'll have one up to show you just how huge it was. I wish I had one of the inside too but so far I can't find any. On day one we got off the plane with like a hundred other people all traveling in for the Con.
We arrived at our "5 star" hotel which turned out to be the YMCA! Yeah, and you know what that means? The room was twice the size of my CLOSET and the showers were down the hall to the left. (4 to a floor)
It was like living in a dorm but without the rowdy sweet-mates. But on the good side of it all, we only had to walk 7 blocks down toward the Con. So it wasn't that bad.
Oh and we got a workout too let me tell you. I estimate that we walked a total of 10 to 15 miles a day at that thing. My feet would be so sore at the end of it all I could hardly stand. It was the first time I understood the phrase "shop till you drop".
We'll have pics on the inside tommorrow.

No comments: