Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Katrina

Just to let everyone know, I'm ok down here. Katrina didn't even touch us. That's in south LA I live up in the NE. I appreciate the concern but really, we didn't even get heavy rain up here.

So here's me with world reknown author Robert Jordan. He writes that fantastic series titled "The Wheel of Time" which I haven't read a one of but hear it's good so I've bought every copy and am just waiting for him to finish with the series before I start to read it. (which may be within another decade before I do!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to know that the storm didn't affect you guys in northern LA. I was tempted to call you and see what the deal was, but you answered my question pretty well in this post. Hope you're doing swell!

your friend in the desert,

Steve