Friday, November 11, 2022

Top 5 Hardbacks I'd love to have

I love hardback novels. But not all Star Wars books came out with hardback versions. 

Today I wanted to count down my Top 5 I'd love to have in my collection!


5) Galaxies: Ruins of Dantoonie

Not a good novel and the cover is one of the worst EVER made, but only because it's one of the few books that aren't in hardcover, it's added to my list. 


4) Crosscurrent/Riptide

A duology that was never collected into one hardback. Again, though it isn't the best story, I'd love to have a copy for my collection.


 3) Junior Jedi Knights

I have Young Jedi Knights in hardback, I think adding the children's novels into an omnibus would be great. 


2) The X-Wing Books

I've always wanted this excellent series collected in hardback but they never were. It'd be a 4-in-1, 3-in-1 and 2 single hardbacks (costing close to $200 I'm sure) but it'd be worth it to have them all in hardback!


1) Lando Calrissian and the Starcave of Thonboka

Anyone who knows me, knows I'm a fan of these novels. The 3rd book in the series never came out in hardback and that's ALWAYS bothered me. Because of that fact, this tops my list easily. 

Have a good weekend folks!

No comments: