Thursday, November 03, 2022

Lobo Web Series (Review)


 WOW!

Another piece of the DCAU I never knew existed has to deal with one of my favorite characters. 


Lobo.


Featured in the Superman series shortly thereafter he was given a web series on the WB site. 


And get this.....it's rated R. 


Cussing, adult humor and VERY violent. The 14 mini-episodes consist of 3 story arcs that are all fun (in a LOBO kind of way)


As you'd expect with Adobe Flash cartoon from back in the day, the animation isn't that good but there's plenty of moments you can interact with the cartoon which makes it special. 


I wish I would've know about this back in the day. I know I would've loved it. Seeing it now, it's very dated, but not enough that I can't enjoy it. In fact...it's better than Static Shock or Zeta but that's not saying much. 


The whole season takes 31 minutes to watch and is on YouTube if you're interested in the Main Man. 

No comments: