Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Trump Wins

Congratulations America.

You stepped up to the bullies on the Major networks, celebrities and hate mongers who label you as "racist" "homophobic" and "anti-Semitic" nd spoke with your hearts, asking for change.

The left has no idea how this came about. But the world isn't dominated by the short sighted. It contains millions of people begging for change.

In the past 8 elections I've never voted for the winning candidate. (I usually vote for the underdog Independent who represents my views the best) Most times I have no idea what people were thinking when they voted a president into office. Yet I get it and that's why I voted for a Republican president for the first time in my life. 

You want change. It makes sense a person outside of DC was the best choice for you. And I agree, Hillary would be far worse.

Though I'm not a Republican, its a great day to be won. You own the House, the Senate and now the Presidential elect. You're on a roll....just like the Democrats were a few years ago. And look where that got us.

No where. Nothing. Nada. Zip.

The Democrats were completely useless and if you won't to convince me Republicans can do better than the ball's in your court now. You have no one to blame for the next few years but yourself. Let's see what you got.

Who knows?! If you do well I may not regret my vote. But you better get your rears in gear or you'll be just as worthless as the democrats.

Again, Congratulations....now get to work.

No comments: