Friday, January 09, 2015

Disney World at Xmas review

So before I post any more pics and vids, I thought I'd take today to talk about our trip and answer the question: Is Disney at Xmas the best time to go?

If you love Disney and you love Xmas than it's a no brainer. But if you only had one trip to Disney for the year and you wanted to know which time was the best time to go? No. Choose another date.

I'm not saying it wasn't worth it. Completely the opposite. It was well worth it and we had a good time. But for me the better time spent at Disney was the time we went last year around Halloween.

Not because of Mickey Not-So-Scary Halloween party, but because of the Food and Wine festival at Epcot. But that's me. You may have other priorities.

Asking Megan which was her favorite to visit and she couldn't really say. She loves both times but if given the chance to go back I think she'd be the same as me and pick Halloween. (but the Mickey's Party NOT Epcot)

Ok, next week we have Memory Maker photos to show!

Have a good weekend!!

No comments: