Sunday, January 25, 2015

10 Year Anniversary

Has it already been a decade since my very first post?

In 2005 blogs were fading away to Myspace accounts and I was determined to keep mine going.

Well 10 years later here I am. Posting every week (5 times or more) for the last 10 years.

I started this blog as an outlet for my comic strips. But after I retired from them in 2013 the blogs been my personal haven for news, thoughts, ramblings, rants and an inside look at my life. Kind of like an open journal.

I like how it differs from my ever growing YouTube channel. More private and inviting. I don't know if that many people still read it anymore. I know Megan stopped over a year ago.

But I don't mind it. In fact, I love it. This blog will also be special to me. I love looking back at the things I've posted and look forward to seeing 10 more years of posts to come.

Now about getting a Facebook page...

No comments: