Friday, May 30, 2014

Goodbye to Disney World

 Here's a few most pictures from our last night there. Here's our Tour Guide from the Jungle Cruise we'd taken earlier that day. She was STILL there with a smile even after 11 straight hours at work!! Unbelievable!
 One of Megan's favorite people to meet was Tarzan. I think he beat out Aladdin in Megan's book of Disney Hunks. She kept talking about him all that night. But I don't trust him. Word is, he's a swinger! (wocka! wocka!)
Halloween is the only time at Disney World where adults are allowed to dress up. And look at what this party did! The light's a little poor in this picture I know, but that's because I took it and had no idea how to work the flash. Still, you can see how good their costumes look. Everyone was taking pictures of them there.

Ok folks, have a great weekend! Next week I'll show you some final videos of our trip to Discovery Cove!

No comments: