Tuesday, September 25, 2012

RDA

First thing I want to talk about when it comes to our Dragon Con trip was meeting Richard Dean Anderson. When it came to getting his autograph I had to get the MacGuyver pic for him to sign! Classic RDA!!

Look at that mullet, the blue jean jacket.... this is how I wanted to look when I grew up. Sadly... I'll never look this cool.

I also posted a video of him coming out and greeting everyone in his first Q&A which was fun to be a part of. If you'll notice on the picture it says "Go Kings!" He took back the autograph from me when he heard I was a Red Wings fan and scribbled that on at the end. Funny guy. We talked hockey in the short time I met him and when I brought up being a Red Wings fan he said, "Please don't cuss in front of me."

This all happened on my first day at Dragon Con and it definitely made it BDE. (Best Day Ever) C'mon folks! Who doesn't want to meet RDA?!




No comments: