Friday, December 18, 2009

3 movies I've never seen

Every time I tell folks about this I get a "WHAT?!" But here's a list of the Top 3 movies I have never seen.

E.T. This came out back in the day when Mom and Dad only allowed us to watch movies that were rated G. So during the 80's when it was all the craze, I was strictly watching Disney movies in the theater.
This was how I got to see Die Hard 3 without my parents knowing I was going to an R rated film. So according to them, I've seen this movie 3 times : )

Never wanted to see it. Never had to.

This was the reason God blessed me for being a loser who couldn't get a date. Because back then there was only one movie you could go see. Believe me, this nerd tried to make it a date night but was burned every time!

So why haven't I seen them now? hmmm.... let's recap: I find it "cool" to tell people I've never seen ET, everyone's told me about Forrest Gump (I know how it ends) so it's basically not worth watching anymore and how many of you folks out there wish you HADN'T have seen Titanic?

There... I rest my case.

5 comments:

Vickie said...

I can sympathize with being restricted to a certain rating of movies.....mom still tries to do that to me!

But I still can't believe you've never E.T. I figured you of all people would have seen it at some point in your life! LOL

kidcardco said...

Ha ha! Yeah, a sci-fi flick I've never seen... who knew right?

Anonymous said...

Dear Author cardco.blogspot.com !
I consider, that you are mistaken. Let's discuss.

kidcardco said...

Ok, which of these 3 are in question?

Anonymous said...

I want to quote your post in my blog. It can?
And you et an account on Twitter?