Monday, November 30, 2009

What I'm reading...

Amazing how this month's just flown by hasn't it? Ok, well today I want to give an update on what I've been reading as well.
I love me some sci-fi. That's no secret. But did you know I'm a big fan of the Dune series as well? Sure enough!

Frank Herbert (the original author) passed away some years ago, but his son Brian has been teaming up with my favorite author in the world; Kevin J Anderson and have added to this sci-fi classic!

The books are all very interesting and after reading their latest one I have to say it'd be worth someone's time to read thru them all.

The newer ones written have to deal with the past or what happened "in-between" Frank Herberts series. I think they not only add to the experience but are so well written you'll be surprised at how fast you make it thru a book!

No comments: