Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Twins Win

For those of you who don't care much for baseball. You missed a whopper of a game tonight. Last game of the season. Ending a tie-breaker between the Tigers and the Twins.

This was an extra game to determine who would advance to the playoffs. It took 12 innings to find that out but it was the Twins who turned out to be the winners.

I know I have Detroit fans who read the blog and to you I say this: "I'll feel your pain."

In fact, I can say, "I've felt your pain" The 2 prior seasons of baseball had the Mets ONE game away from making the playoffs only to blow it in the end. I hurt so bad I couldn't even watch the World Series that year.

But at least you got this far right Detroit? Unlike the Mets you can still say "We'll do it next year"

2 comments:

Mark L. Kramer said...

Matt,
Join us at Zombie Living...

(And, Go Phillies!!!)

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC GAME!!!