Wednesday, October 07, 2009

MLB PLayoff Predictions!

Time for the playoffs. Let me show you my picks for this year.

Rockies vs Phillies

Who am I cheering for? Rockies
Who's going to win? Phillies They'll sweep.

Cardinals vs Dodgers

Who am I cheering for? Dodgers. (Mets fans never cheer for the Cardinals)
Who's going to win? Dodgers This one may go the distance but I'm betting 4 and it's over.

Angels vs Red Sox

Who am I cheering for? Angels
Who's going to win? Red Sox It goes 4 games with the Angels taking only one.


Yankees vs Twins

Who am I cheering for? Twins
Who's going to win? Yankees They'll sweep.


Why is the Yankees logo not on my site? Because it's illegal for a Mets fan to post anything that has to do with the Yankees.

If I love baseball and care anything about the sport I would never show such a pic!

Seriously, let's put anyone in the World Series but the Yankees. K? K.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nah, the Cards have starting pitching that will allow them to take at least 2 from the Dodgers. I see a Cardinals victory on the horizon. We've always handled LA. But you never know. Go Cards!

-Melton

kidcardco said...

I said it may go the distance. I still think the Dodgers will pull it out though it could go the other way. You never know in the post season.