Monday, September 14, 2009

So this weekend I went to my first ULM game in 4 years. We played a AA team and demolished them. Made the game kinda fun but overall pointless. Not that I wouldn't go again, I had a great time even despite the rain.

But I can't help but think back to that last game of the season I attended back in 2005 when ULM had a chance to make it to a bowl game if they won their final game of the season. The team they had to play was terrible and didn't have anything close to a winning record.

What happened?

ULM got crushed. And it's funny but the opposition just had one play they ran over and over again..... run up the middle. It was shameful and pathetic to watch, but that's ULM for ya!

Ok folks, new comic strip on the way this week plus a blog change announcement later on. Have a good week!

No comments: