Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Magic Mirrors


As we ease into our final day of double posts, I thought I'd give you a short update on some of my siblings. Jordan, (featured in the picture as the only one squatting down) has long hair now, lives in Seattle and is in a band called the Magic Mirrors. By day he works at a coffee shop and at night he rocks out with his band.
The reason I'm showing you this picture is because you neevr would have believed me if I didn't. Hope everyone's X-mas Eve goes well today. Remember, we'll have one more post before the day is through and it's going to be earlier than usual so keep checking up on us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My hair hasn't been that long since I was 14. And that was quite a while ago. =D But it appears that he's doing well - looks like a really professional photo shoot!