Sunday, December 21, 2008













Here are some more fight pictures between Megan and I. And as I walked away in defeat (after a long fought battle) the music faded away into... the theme song from Dirty Dancing. Yep! That's me turning up the heat Patrick swayze style!!
It took Megan forever to teach me that dance. I must have watched that part of the movie 20 times a night just to get it right and it paid off big time!
Say this is fun. I think I'll post a few more before getting into the next comic strip. Don't worry folks, you're almost caught up on all the x-mas comic strips I have left!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The force was highly with me during that battle! That's why I won.

Megan

Anonymous said...

That was a fun battle to watch indeed. You guys are great. Merry Christmas.