Saturday, November 29, 2008

Megan and the Dolphin












Here we have some pictures of Megan and that accursed beast called the "dolphin" The first one is the dolphin saying "I will eat your young" to us.
The second is of Megan feeding the disgusting thing.
The third is my favorite. Megan dancing with the dolphin. (and by the looks of it, both of them were happy to be there)
The fourth is of course an original smile on Megan's face. Everyone else they had to say "smile!" before the picture was taken but not Megan, she had a smile on her face the whole time. And as it swam up to greet her she was reaching out to it with open arms. (if only I received as much attention)
And the last one is of one big happy family. Of course, that's right before the dolphin went bezerk and starting mauling the surrounding children and I had to take him down with a lead pipe and some silly string.... but that's a story for another time!
C-ya tomorrow!



6 comments:

hollie said...

I want to dance with dolphins. I'd even smile if I had to.

hollie said...

BTW, Megan, you look really cute in all these pictures :)

pard1959 said...

Thank goodness, Matt, that you were there to save us. There's no telling how many innocent people would have lost their lives had you not been there to defend us. Thanks!

Pic 4 needs to be framed and sitting on your mantle. I'd love to see it when I get invited to your house. No, make that, IF I get invited to your house.

kidcardco said...

I'd have you over Mark, it's just Megan that has the problem. :)

kidcardco said...

Blonde, you would smile?! Whoa. Somebody get this lady a dolphin right now!!

Kimber said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! my most favorite thing i've ever done is swimming with the dolphins!