Saturday, November 15, 2008











Here are some more honeymoon pics for ya! The first one is of me with Helga. (Megan is going to hate me when she sees this posted) and the one below it is at the aquarium where they have a fish that looks like the one on "Finding Nemo" how.."cute".
The one below should look familiar to you. It's the lego family I showed you earlier. I'm still amazed at how awesome that was. And even though it's dark, that's Meg and I underneath the big Mickey D's sign in downtown Disney. The last one it of me trying on a hat at Epoc. Though I went with the Mickey Mouse ears instead. That hat was definitly not for me!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matthew Wilkins!!!!

You didn't put up the picture that had dorey in it too?!

The last picture you looked like Aladdin!

Meg

Anonymous said...

You picked up on the whole "Finding Nemo" thing too?!

He must belong to multiple networks or have more than one account or asks his "Holly" friends to "fish" for "James Bond" top secret information.

No need to worry about that fish being caught 'cause it's "hooked" on someone else. *chuckle*

Why can't all the "suckers" learn they can't fish using so-called perty gills. It's a man's job to do the catchin'!