Friday, September 26, 2008

You've got mail!


Ok, so laugh all you want. But I'm just now getting used to the fact that I have my own mail box now.
I've had bills that have stayed on my computer desk for 4 full days with the whole time I was thinking "Man! I really need to drop these off at the post office sometime! Only later to rememeber that I HAVE A MAILBOX!! Whoa boy!
I hardly even check the thing to be honest. Megan has to remind me all the time or just do it herself. I'm sure a few months here and I'll get the hang of it but for now, it's the little things that amaze me.
I'm glad everyone enjoyed the comic strip this week. What you don't know is I've had that one drawn out since January. Just never knew the right time to bring it out. I knew it was one of my funniest though.
Next week's going to be a good one folks! We'll be loaded up with pictures and videos about our Honeymoon trip. So until then, have a great weekend everybody!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

can we say macrib?

MajorLamont said...

You're such a tease! Just show us the pictures already!

kidcardco said...

Well, you've been leaving me on pins and needles since your last post.... over a month ago! I need more Mikey posts!!!!

Susannah said...

Did you get your mail today???

Haha.

How are y'all? How is married life?