Friday, September 19, 2008

Preview pics











Here's really all we have from our wedding so far.... pictures of the food.








It's was a really great lay out and I have to be honest and say it was some of the best food I ever had! As you see the buffet you can also look at Megan's cake and go "Awww...." My cake was that stake of cupcakes you see there.








The original idea was for me just to have one. You know, make it look like the groom gets nothing. But they misinterpreted that and thought I meant cupcakes for everyone. A $300 dollar mistake I had to pay for. : )








Anyway, the reception we by awesome and I have no complaints what-so-ever. I do hope we'll have more pics for ya'll next week. So until then folks!








4 comments:

Emily said...

Wouldn't have been the same without the cupcakes...

Anonymous said...

I love how there is a hand grabbing a cookie at the very bottom

pard1959 said...

Hey, that's not fair...no pics of Megan. =(

Anonymous said...

Oh! I was kinda wondering about the cupcakes. I wanted to make a star wars cake, maybe the death star or something... Haha!

Sam