Friday, May 25, 2007

Looking for me?


Alright, time for the FFF. How cool is this…

Do you know where the term “The whole nine yards” comes from? Back during WWII when arming a fighter with .50 caliber ammo belts, the belt would measure exactly 27 feet long. So when the pilots fired at their target they went “the whole nine yards” and emptied their fuselage.

And you just thought it was a movie with Bruce Willis! Shame, shame!

PS- My heart goes out to little Mikie. Who got his face busted up while getting mugged this week. I feel so bad that I laughed uncontrollably when seeing the pictures. What can I say? His pain amuses me!
Have a great weekend folks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now he's telling everyone it happened because he is starting his own fight club!

-Your Stalker

Anonymous said...

Did it look like that time you got you teeth pulled? Now that was funny! Your jaw was bigger than Lurch's on the Munsters.

kidcardco said...

Roger, I will squash you this weekend pal. Laugh it up... I beg you...