Friday, May 11, 2007

I'm sick

Sorry about all the delays lately, but I've been bad sick since yesterday with that cold/flu thing that's been going around and just haven't had the effort to post on the blog.

I'm getting better today I think. Nothing but aches and pains kept me up last night but I've taken a slight nap now and feel a little better. Hopefully I'll be 100% by tomorrow.

But that's no excuse to skip over this weeks FFF now, is it?

So let's talk about cars. Or better yet manufacturers. Did you know that the first Ford cars had Dodge engines in them? Or that Chrysler built the B-52's that bombed Japan and Mitsubishi built the "Zero's" that tried to shoot them down. By the way they're now owned by the same company if that's not weird huh?!

Have a good weekend folks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry honey, it's probably all those kisses I gave ya.
-Kim-

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, Matty-poo. I hope you feel better.