Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Not a clue



Oh wow, look at that awesome actor!! He's going to be famous some day!
How's the week going for you folks so far. For me it's like I have something to do every weekend. For instance, this weekend... work. Next weekend, I'm in yet another wedding (#17 for those of you who are keeping score at home) and the week after that it's a visit to my grandparents!

If you want I can post my "world tour" sometime later this week for your enjoyment, but c'mon, who cares about that stuff anyway right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, who is that hot chick down there. Must be your girlfriend. ;) I'm so sorry I haven't called ya back, I've been so freakin' busy. Working now and trying to get stuff ready for school. Don't know if/when I'll be able to do it again, but you might not even need me anymore, so just call me if ya need to. Loves,
Kim

kidcardco said...

You don't return my calls. (you know that's a felony in some states) Don't worry about it. We'll talk later.... man that chick IS hot! I wonder who the lucky guy is who married her?!