Friday, July 28, 2006

Movie Update



Just a little update to let all ya'll know how the movie's going. (since that's the top question most of you e-mail to me now) I'm regret to announce that we will not make it in time to preview it at the Trinity Fest this year. We tried, but having to film a re-shoot cost us 2 weeks that we desperately needed.

The film won't be ready until the fall now because Jarod and I want to work on the DVD extras a little bit, since the movie's only 2 minutes long. But I'll be sure to inform everybody of when it's ready and may even post it on the blog. (IF I ever figure out how to do it, that is)

Ok folks, you have a green light for the weekend, now enjoy it and I'll see you next week!

7 comments:

RickCapezza said...

that's what happens when you don't include a fat cop in the script.

Isaiah Eyre said...

LOL @ Rick.

kidcardco said...

Our next slated movie title: The adventure of one Fat Cop and the magic Dough-nut of Doom"

Isaiah Eyre said...

Dude, August 18th and 19th in Spokane, the Garland Theatre is showing Army of Darkness at midnight... I'm totally going! Does that make you jealous?

kidcardco said...

Yea, verily.

Daniel Alders said...

dude Matt... what a bummer. oh well... check out the lego movie at Trinity Fest...

Anonymous said...

You know, a strip about Trinity Fest could be really interesting.