Monday, July 11, 2005

San Diego bound

What's up folks? Ahhhh.... feels so good to be posting in the morning again! I got a little bit of bad news for you this week.... no new comic strip.

Reason being is I'm going on vacation to San Diego this week to attend the annual ComicCon! Yes, Cardco Comix has been invited to come set up a booth and speak at this years annual event...... ok, maybe I'm stretching the truth a little there but they did take my $55 to get in so I'm going!

We'll have DOUBLE strip week when I return next Monday. I promise. In fact, I already have the next two story lines written out. I'm sure you're going to love them. Anyway, I leave tommorrow so you'll get one more post from me before I'm out.

1 comment:

Emily said...

When you're done drooling over Natalie, bring me a picture of David Borenaz.