Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Guess who's back?

I had an incredible time folks! I'll be telling you all about it... for the next 2 months!! Seriously. I have SO much to tell and show that I was thinking about dedicating a whole month to cover all I did at this comicon.... now I'm thinking it's going to take me two!

Either way, there won't be a double-issue of the strip this week. I know I promised one when I came back (and I'll do it!!) but it'll have to wait until next week... then I'll have enough droids on the farm to help me out and you can go to the academy next year. It's only one more year? Harvest time is when I need you the most!!

Whoops! Sorry about that! Slipped into a little Star Wars quoting back there... that's what 4 days straight of ultimate "nerdness" gets you I guess. C-ya tommorrow with a brand new strip!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Yay! You're back! Come get these movies from me and take them back to our favorite miscreant, please.

kidcardco said...

Actually, I went and saw him last night, twas a funny story. I'll tell you about it this week.