Thursday, March 03, 2005

The Oracle Abides

Well, I knew he'd be leaving one day. I never thought it'd be so soon. For those who don't know who this guy is, let me tell you.

The Oracle works at our local bookstore here called Waldon Books. He was given the nickname because, well... he IS the Oracle. The man knows the what, where and about, of every book in the store. His knowledge is stunning to say the least.

Hmmmm.... say, maybe a comic strip would better further your idea of him? What do ya say fans?

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'd go for it. There are endless topics to cover with the Oracle, y'know, because he is all-knowing. My question is: will he have a sidekick? I mean, will he need a partner? Does a man with his extensive knowledge really need an aide? Maybe someone to clean up after him, but not to solve crimes...

Anonymous said...

It could be Richard. He could be Thomas' "mass-media major, 'lightsaber' toting sidekick". Think that would work. Just make him kinda shy...