Saturday, March 05, 2005

A book a day...

Boy, I've been getting some major reading done here lately. I've been able to sit down and actually read a book a day. (now I know how my cousin Thomas feels) I still don't know how is was able to do that EVERY time we went on a family vacation but he did. It was amazing to watch and I never thought I could do it myself until this week.

Ahhhh... in one word... satisfying. Hey Tony, it looks like I'll even be getting around to those Salvatore books I bought 2 years ago from your advice!

Ok Cardco Fans, I'm done for the weekend, this is just my weekend ramblings I've decided to give you from time to time. I know, boring aren't they? But then again... what blog DOESN'T have it's boring moments? I mean.... has anyone even READ Jeremy's blog? ! j\k

2 comments:

Allison said...

Matt... you rule. even.. you freakn rock. thanks SO much for the mail you sent me. I made so many people read the comic. LOVE IT. and how is it that i havent read your blog for a month? i had no idea what i was missing!! holycrap. no one blogs like you, my friend. it's a beautiful thing.
peace out from Leyland, Cheshire, England, UK

Emily said...

zzzzzz...zzzzzz drool...

what-oh I...I mean, um, great news, Matt. Riveting...really.

Just kidding.