Monday, November 20, 2023

2nd Boardgame Purge of 2023 (2)

 Time to talk about more vintage games that were purged from my collection this year:





All the JP games had to go. I bought them for Megan years ago in the hopes she'd play vintage games with me that connected to her childhood. 

She didn't. In fact, her nephew was the only one who even cared about these games anymore. So they were only played once a year. I'm tired of bringing them out just for him. The offer no joy and are (in different ways) flawed games. Happy to remove them from my collection. 
Unique theme, but more like "Where's the Game?" I did change the rules to assist with gameplay but overall its trade value far outwieghed its worth on my shelf. So I let it go. 

Spin and move anyone? No? Wow. Well I guess its decent trade value makes it a perfect choice to remove it from my list. The girls played this with me once and that was enough "memories" for me. The funny thing is, no one will ever know this game is gone now that I don't have it anymore. 


Megan told me if I got her this game she'd play it with me. 

We never opened it up once. 

Surprisingly this also had some trade value to add to my tally which I was gratful for!

More coming tomorrow!


No comments: