Friday, October 06, 2023

Still young


 It's wild the think that my friends (some of whom are 14 years younger than me) are aging faster than I am. 

For example, we have stairs at our house. I'm still running up and down them with ease. But the biggest thing I've noticed is chairs. For game nights and podcast upstairs I'm always used metal folding chairs. But as of this past year everyone is telling me it hurts to sit in them now. 

I'm slowly buying more comfortable chairs but until then, I'm the only one stuck in a metal folding chair without pain and discomfort. While friends my age or up to 14 years younger, MUST sit in a comfy chair or they back hurts. 

Needless to say, it make me very thankful to be in this good of shape at my age. 

Now I'm still getting older in a few aspects. We used to play on the floor 14 years ago....I can't do that anymore. I feel the pain. 

I know in another 10 years I'll be singing a different tune, but for now I'll be thankful for what I've got!

Have a good weekend folks!

No comments: