Monday, September 11, 2023

Mayans MC (final review)


 I loved Sons of Anarchy. I WILL watch the entire series again one day. 

The spinoff?

Awful. 

So bad, that Megan (who loves SOA) stopped watching midway through last season. And to be honest, if this hadn't had been the final season, I would've bowed out as well. 

The story was a terrible mess of forgettable characters and story plots. Its sloppy conclusion didn't satisfy at the end. The whole thing ended on a fart though they were trying to make it "epic" every ending for the remaining characters was flat. They went too dark with certain endings, completely off the rails with others and most of them left you disappointed as a whole. 

Terrible spin off. It'll never get a re-watch from me again and I'll never recommend it. Waste of time. 

No comments: