Wednesday, April 12, 2023

BGG Spring Con Wish List (1)

 There's an outside chance I may be headed to the Con this year and in the event that happens, I'm starting a list of games I'd like to play if I made it

Here's a few:


Made the list last time I was supposed to go and is still here today! Worker placement (which is good) but looks like a heavy game (which is bad) Either way, I'd love to see what this game about being a magician is all about!


This pops up a LOT in my suggestions from BGG but it just hasn't grabbed me when looking at reviews. I'm sure a live playthrough would help me make a better decision on if the game is for me or not. 

Of course I'd have a Queen Game on here. This is probably the highest Queen Game on my list right now. 

I'll be back with more tomorrow!


No comments: