Thursday, July 21, 2022

Closed down (1)


 We had a few chain stores close in the past year in Monroe and I wanted to talk about one my wife and I will miss. 

It happened right at the same time we moved in November. This was THE BEST place for chicken! It was always hot a juicy fresh! And EVERY side on their menu was excellent. Megan and I never knew which ones to get so we just went down the list ordering different ones each time and NEVER being disappointed!

They had an 8 piece meal for $8 that fed both of us. With today's inflation, I'm sure that would've risen to $12 but it'd still be a deal. 

Turns out the pandemic hit them hard and the owners were already thinking of retiring so that ended up being the perfect time. 

Too bad. One of the reasons we loved the location of our new house was this place. 

No comments: