Friday, September 24, 2021

So long for now Chuck!


 The girls love Chuck E Cheese but last month when we went it was horrible. 

The pizza (which is usually good) sucked. It took twice the amount of time to come out (and we were the ONLY customers in the store) 

The staff was extremely rude. When rides didn't operate, they never came to look at them, when my girls ended up with 196 points and both wanted rinky-dink toys, the guy wouldn't allow them to round up....4 tickets. 

And even though we were the ONLY ones in the store, the manager scolded me for not wearing my mask. (something I saw her pull down and walk around in the kitchen when she thought no one was watching)

Thankfully Megan said we would wait (a very long time before coming back) Because me? I wouldn't come back again even if they paid me! 

No comments: