Monday, March 02, 2020

Top 100 Board Games 2020 Predictions (60-51)

 60) Thebes

Great game but think it'll move down the list as it's getting played less and less over the years.

 59) Sagarada

Great expansion came out late last year. I think this'll move down a little but not much. Solid game.

 58) Ristorante Italia

Fun fun restaurant game! It bounces around on my list a lot over the years but I think this year it moves down a little on the list.

 57) Pay Dirt

2019 was a hard year for this game. It suffered a massive drop of which I don't think it'll recover. In fact, though this is a great bidding game, I think it continues to slide in 2020.

 56) Formula D

A racing game that my nephews love! In fact, one of them even put it in his Top 10 favorite games! This is also one of the oldest games to grace my collection. I think it drops a little in rank but that's all.
 55) Eketorp

Used to be my favorite viking game...then Raiders of the North Sea came around. Bad news for this game, it continues to sink in rank in 2020.

 54) Liguria

A fun prequel game to Fresco. It dropped a few spots over the years which is a trend that'll continue as new games enter the list.

 53) Parfum

Solid game by Queen. But it's getting older and gets less plays these days which mean it'll probably drop a few spots at the end of the year.

 52) Touria

Family game that surprised me last year! Not sure how it'll do this year but I'll say it stays in my Top 60 for sure.

51) Livingstone

It had a big drop in 2019 but it'll only drop a few spots in 2020 I think.

No comments: