Thursday, April 30, 2015

May Movie Review

I can't believe it's already time to do another review! Where do the months go bye?!
 Avengers: Age of Ultron

Sure, why not. I've got nothing better to do. But I think I'll be watching it the week after.
 Insidious 3

They made a 3rd one of these?! I didn't even know about this until a few weeks ago and though I watched the first 2, I'm thinking I'll wait until it comes out to rent.
 Mad Max: Fury Road

I didn't see the first one why would I go see the new one?
Tomorrowland

I have no idea why this movie even got made. I hope Megan doesn't want to see it so I sure don't.

Thankfully I'll be doing my show throughout the month of May and will easily have excuses to miss these.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's time to admit that you don't really like movies. Seriously, Ultron will be awesome, and who cares if you haven't seen the old Mad Max movies? Based on a graphic novel (right up your alley) and starring Tom Hardy. The previews look amazing. And the fact that you just plainly ignore 90% of films that come out each month back me up. Dude, it's clear. You don't like movies.

-Melton

kidcardco said...

Ha! Tom Hardy in Mad Max just gives me ANOTHER reason not to watch it.

True there's very few films coming out this year to get excited about. I only have 3 or 4 I'm looking forward to and one of them comes out straight-to-DVD.

I just think most of these aren't worth the $13 ticket you pay these days. Why watch it when you can rent it for $1.50 once it comes out?

Anonymous said...

Well, the fact that you don't like Tom Hardy speaks volumes.

First off, I don't pay $13. Go to the mall, dude. The max I pay is $10, but we do try to go on weekdays, and there is a nice theater here that plays them for $5 in that time frame.

Second, I do see your point about rentals. We see less at the theater than we ever used to. But there is a certain cache to seeing movies right when they come out, and not just because of impatience. It's an experience to see them on that size screen, with premium sound, and your TV at home just can't match it.

-Melton