Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Dragon Con 2014 (23)

 Wanted to talk about my favorite part of Dragon Con, which was meeting all my favorite authors. Here's myself with Kevin J Anderson, my favorite author of them all. He's holding up the new book I bought there, which is a sequel to his Saga of the Seven Suns series.

He also told me his new Dune book will be out next year "Navigators of Dune" I'm looking forward to it!
 Michael Stackpole is now my 2nd favorite author. Sitting in his Writing Workshops that week was very helpful and insightful. He's a smart guy who's genuine and it was a pleasure getting to know him.
The biggest surprise of the week was Dave Wolverton was there!!! I'm so bummed I didn't have my copy of his book to autograph but at least I was able to snap a picture with him.

Not getting his book autographed is my biggest regret though. I don't know when I'll see him again.

Much more stuff coming tomorrow!

No comments: