Monday, December 02, 2013

Terminator 3D

I finally filled a life long dream of mine I'd had since I was a kid when I saw the Terminator 3D show at Universal! When we went a few years back we ran out of time and didn't get to see it. I was crushed.

You see, the first R rated movie my dad took us to see was Terminator 2 and it was the most amazing experience of my life back then. I was blown away when I saw it and just like everyone other kid that was all I could talk about for months!

I remember reading about how James Cameron had shot additional footage for this show and just HAD to see it! I dreamed about going for years! And now that dream is finally a reality.

The show overall was extremely clever and if my 15 year old self would have been there to watch it, he would have been amazed. I'm glad I was able to finally see it, even though Megan didn't have a clue as to what was going on.

No comments: