Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Retro week (2)


Remember the Shirt Tales? All I could find of them was a lunch box and these die cast cars (which I had growing up) Believe it or not I actually thought I was COOL when I brought this lunchbox with me to school!

I remember having some other toy with them in the car but I can't find any pictures of it online.... a shame!

These characters actually started out as Hallmark cards?! (no joke) Hallmark then made a deal with CBS to start their own cartoon. Sadly, after the cartoon was cancelled after 2 seasons the Hallmark line of cards was retired as well.

Here's a ling to some pics of their board game (which we LOVED as kids)

http://www.rarityguide.com/museum/card_and_board_games/the_shirt_tales_game__milton_bradley_1983_/the_shirt_tales_game_milton_bradley_1983/

Click "next" to see all the pics!

No comments: