Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Lucas you've done it again



Well folks, looks like I have to buy a Blu Ray in 2011 because the Star Wars collection will be out in BluRay form next year. At first when I heard the news I still wasn't buying it. I know King George is one of the greediest self-serving people of our time and I wasn't about to hopping about for his spare scraps of garbage he was about to feed his fans..... until I heard what he was putting on them.

Deleted scenes of the original trilogy. So what, big deal.... I've seen most of them anyway... heck I OWN most of them on VHS!! But he's not only unloading all the goodies... he's unveiling the alternate opening to Return of the Jedi. Where Luke is in Obi Wan's home on Tatooine constructing his lightsaber and gets called to by Darth Vader thru the Force.

How do I know this? I'm Matt. (it was in the ROTJ novel) But I've NEVER seen the footage before!!

So Lucas... darn you..... I'll buy your stinking BluRay. You won this time... again... but, I STILL DON'T LIKE YOU!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"How do I know this? I'm Matt"
(and Toby told you)
:)

kidcardco said...

UPDATE: I have seen some of the footage now. Thank you everyone who sent links.... and thank you Toby.