Monday, August 02, 2010

Why fear the clown?



Remember when folks used to like clowns? I did. Bozo was one of the main reasons too. I SO wanted to be on the Bozo Show when I was a kid. If you ask me today, it's still 2nd (right behind Double Dare) on shows I wish I was on as a kid!



But now clowns are "scary" and I'm not sure what to think about that. When did this all start anyway? Some folks tell me it was the clown in "IT". Either way I wonder if those people remember the Bozo Show and how Cookie always tried to "lead" the grand march but was always outwitted by Bozo every time he was given a challenge.



Ooh, hey! Or how about Wizzo huh?! DOODY-DOODY-DOO!! Loved that guy too! I think he's the only one from the Bozo Show that's still alive. Crazy stuff.

So did you ever see the Bozo Show? Did you like it? Do you really believe clowns are that bad? Or am I scaring you with this post already.......?

4 comments:

RIP CLUB said...

I love clowns. They make me laugh even when I want to cry.https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ765U0C7jtmc6tAkPdE65KQP1NQdWZ0vdB4wZeWmA9xltisKZ9

RIP CLUB said...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=864045843628529&set=a.268769593156160.70917.100000693645391&type=1&theater

Anonymous said...

OMG SO SCARY BOZO

DSKJD said...

OMG SO SCARY BOZO