Sunday, October 05, 2008

Honeymoon pics!












Hi folks! Here's a few pics from our Honeymoon I thought you'd like to see! The first one is us sitting in the Muppet 3D theater waiting for the show to start. (it was great)
The next 2 is just us acting crazy behind a city backdrop in Hollywood Studios on the first day. It was wild, one minute we wake up in our bed at the house and just hours later we're walking around Disney World!
The one after that is my face at seeing an Imperial AT-AT in the park and the last one... well... believe it or not... that was Megan's idea. (by the way, that's her real stomach she's showing off folks!)
Have a great Sunday everyone. We'll see you tomorrow with some more video posts!!


6 comments:

pard1959 said...

I want to buy tickets to the movie staring you two. Or should I make that you eight? Y'know, Matt, Megan, and her awesome six-pack. =)

Isaiah Eyre said...

You are such nerds.

Kimber said...

OMG!! first of all love the backdrops they look so real.
second of all that last picture is the.best.thing.e.v.e.r.

Anonymous said...

-HaHa!! Mark, that comment..all I can do is laugh.
-Yes the last picture was my idea, BUT only because I knew Matt would love it and it was fun!

Megan

Anonymous said...

Oh and by the way...the first one is my favorite!

Meg

Anonymous said...

People should read this.