Monday, August 04, 2008

Monday's with Megan (and Matt)

I'm just going to talk about how this past week has been.

I got a lot of things done that needed to be done. I made my appointments for the "big" day and all.

Saturday the church gave us our first shower. It was so much fun, but don't worry if you didn't go... there will be another one August 16th that everyone is invited to. (more details on that later)

And to top the week off, I got my dress. How exciting!!!

Ok, well my part is done. Now for Matt....

First off, let me expound a little on the shower. First off, THANK YOU for everyone involved in it. (Rachel especially) we really enjoyed it and had a great time. Folks, I wish we could have gotten it on tape.

They put up a game show setting like "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" but instead named it "How Wants to be a Newlywed" They had the music, the host and even the life lines. It was SO much fun!

Thanks again for everyone who attended and even brought gifts. I'm afraid some of these didn't come with tags on who gave us what (or maybe they fell off during the move) but we appreciate every one!!

I'm sure pictures on that will be soon to come!

Now, on to the next topic:

Exciting stuff for all you Cardco fans out there! Starting tomorrow I'll be giving you a great comic strip about what Megan feels like when she has to deal with me the whole time we go get registered at a store.

THEN it's what you've all been waiting for.... on Friday.... the grand premiere.... of.... SING-A-LONG 3!!!!

And folks.... it's good. In fact, I want Friday's to be a video post day for the next couple of weeks, so that's what we're planning to do! (who wants to read my posts anyway right?) I know Megan's our interesting, but mine seem to just drag along. This should make Firday's a lot more fun on the blog.

Anyway, have a great week folks!

PS- Thank you Megan for letting me post today.

MEGAN: You owe me $20

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I'm glad I came Saturday, because I won't be here on the
16th!

Sam

Kajsa Wilkins said...

Megan-I like how you work! Whenever I play for Bray for a performance, I tell him he doesn't have to pay me, but when he makes it big, I get to get lots of cool dresses.:)
Can't WAIT to see you guys-how's the house-hunt coming?
Love you!
Kajsa