Monday, March 10, 2008

Who Cakes!

What a wild weekend! Here's a picture of me from last week at IHOP as I'm trying the new "Who Cakes" they offer to customers. As you can also see I had the green eggs and ham as well. Fun stuff.

Sorry about the delayed post but this "spring forward" business still has me all messed up. It seems WAY early in the mornings now. Ick!

Glad everyone one enjoyed the "cat" video this weekend. And if you already haven't checked out Mark's blog I really think it's worth your time. I'll be coming up with more ideas as the weeks go by. Stay tuned....

4 comments:

MajorLamont said...

Those green eggs looks awful. Maybe that's why you feel icky? Maybe.

Anonymous said...

Holy crap!!! I want 'whocakes' and 'green eggs and ham'!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, who was the amazing photographer who took this picture?...:)
-Lauren

Unknown said...

Eating who cakes, and rockin' the Green Lantern shirt. Sounds like fun. How was all that stuff?